Need for speed? Seed Village Accelerator is now open!
Seed Village Accelerator Program – Growth opportunities for your team!
Seed Village Growth Accelerator Program 2021 is designed for companies creating health solutions.
is your team focusing on creating success with commercialization of novel innovation? The program is providing R&D partners for product development and coaching of how to get fUNDED while creating impact on wellbeing.
Seed Village provides help in product development, increases the company’s awareness on impact and responsibility as part of your business strategy, and gives insight on how to upgrade the readiness for the funding round.
This program is for the company that
- creates products or services in global health & wellbeing
- is in the early stages of growth; the team has a track record of breaking one million in cumulative revenue
- can present a credible growth plan for the next three years; has identified development needs and growth challenges
- has a dedicated team but has not yet made funding round to speed up growth
- needs solid validation to their solution with R&D activities to boost growth
- is open for partnership in the ecosystem with others
Seed Village is open for applications between 18.8. – 17.9.2021.
Meet top growth experts from Kasvu Open, Jyväskylä Startup Factory and network on Howspace workspace specially designed for Seed Village. Find out cooperation opportunities with Business Jyväskylä, Jyväskylä University of Applied Sciences and the University of Jyväskylä. Through the partners, you can get coaching, for example, on the development of cybersecurity, the utilization of AWS services, or the validation and design of products and services based on research as well as meet financiers.
FROM THE PROGRAM YOU GET:
- Networks and coaching on a digital Seed Village online workspace 24/7
- Growth analysis: comparison of your company’s situation compared to other companies in the field
- Assistance in proving the customer benefits of your service
- Tools for impact and responsibility validation of your business
- You will meet growth experts and investors who are coaching your business
- Contacts and advice on how to increase product development resources
Case Firstbeat Technologies
Join our Seed Village webinar and find out how we can together speed up your growth!
- Case Firstbeat Technologies: Innovation based in Jyväskylä – How R&D can push businesses towards growth
Tue Sept. 14. | 9:00-10:00 | Sign up from here!
SEED VILLAGE PROGRAM
The program includes two workshop days together, several one-2-one expert meetings, and two company-specific coaching days innovation and readiness for funding. You will also receive Growth portfolio with comparative trend report from Kasvu Open data.
To apply now – please use this link! Application is open 18.8. – 17.9.2021.
Program is powered by the HHUB ecosystem partners Business Jyväskylä, University of Jyväskylä and Jyväskylä University of Applied Sciences. Ten companies will be offered the seat at the program and will be asked to make commitment to program fee (info available later).
The program will start with an invitation only kick off event on September 30, 2021. Learn more about the program from Seed Village workspace.
18.8. – 17.9.2021
Apply now from here!
SEED VILLAGE WEBINAR
Interested in the program? Join this webinar!
GROWTH POSSIBILITIES KICK OFF EVENT
Accelerator Program starts
ACCELERATOR COMPANIES GET TOGETHER
1. COAHCING DAY: INNOVATIONS
2. COACHING DAY: FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
The program will run through the fall of 2021 and end on December 16, 2021.
The Seed Village program will run digitally. Under the program, selected entrepreneurs will network with other actors and meet with company-specifically selected coaches and experts in their respective fields at digital event days. The digital work platform enables interaction with the entire Seed Village network, regardless of time and place.
Seed Village is powered by Business Jyväskylä, Jyväskylä University of Applied Sciences JAMK and the University of Jyväskylä JYU. The program involves KasvuOpen, Startup Factory, Digi & Game Center and Howspace.